• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE wtb 67 coronet drivers side qtr panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgc

Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey guys im looking for a qtr for my 67 r/t
thanks dave

hey Mike id like to find more of a complete quarter I need somewhat more than the wheel house panel due to finding some old body filler due to damage behind the wheel well thuoght id look around before I fabricate

I bought a set of Shermans for my 67 Correct net and returned them. I ended up finding a good set on EBay in Oregon off a 4 door 66. The guy sent both full quarters to Virginia via Greyhound, both full quarters and shipping ended up costing 450.

The Shermans were very thin sheet metal about half the OEMs. I had also located a set off another 67 4 door on Craigslist in PA but they were banged up and had some minor rust. I still need outer wheelhouse lips on both sides might end up fabricating something. Keep your eyes open something will come along unless your in a hurry.

yea I had a set and they are thin thats why I thought id see whats out their

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back