• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB : 68-70 Charger bumper jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamefulcuda

Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
Looking to buy a bumper jack for my 68 charger. Not really concerned with year, but want a correct charger jack. Can be complete with base/tire iron or just the bumper jack. Please PM me or post a pic of what you have and a price

PM MOPARPARTS a member here. I wouldnt pay that price. just saying. Then again I cant afford to pay that price. LOL

I have an original Jack ,base,iron,shipped $425.00
I do have PayPal
No rust

Last edited:
PM MOPARPARTS a member here. I wouldnt pay that price. just saying. Then again I cant afford to pay that price. LOL

So you would pay more for a rusted original since they typically sell for $100 more than Tonys price?

Well lets see tony wanted $175 for upper panels and a member sold me a set for $50. Well how about this tony wants $125 each for upper post panels and I sold my set for $50 to a member. If you want to pay Tonys prices more power to you. I have bought from Moparparts for both my challenger and Bee and was never disappointed because yes wait for it he would send me pictures of what I asked for. But thats just my 2 cents.

Well lets see tony wanted $175 for upper panels and a member sold me a set for $50. Well how about this tony wants $125 each for upper post panels and I sold my set for $50 to a member. If you want to pay Tonys prices more power to you. I have bought from Moparparts for both my challenger and Bee and was never disappointed because yes wait for it he would send me pictures of what I asked for. But thats just my 2 cents.

I have no problem with shopping there can always be better deals but these jacks in particular are very hard to find. I will guarantee Moparparts probably would not sell a nice original one for $320 IF he even has one as these since they move quickly hence the reason for this being reproduced....

I agree they are very hard to find, and I really appreciate the heads up. Thats the route I will go and be done with the search.

I have a 1969 charger jack complete for $200.00 plus shipping--!st come gets it--Don

correction needed here--only the jack is there--iron & base are not there--was $200---now $125 plus shipping

OK--just got off the phone with a buddy & Im sad to say its the earlier jack--not a 69 charger--it was just what was in the trunk---SORRY I got anyone geared up--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back