• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 8 3/4 3.23 Center Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet5ltr

Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a complete center section. Can be an open rear. Just wanting something to put under the rear for long trips, to ease the RPMs down to a reasonable range. Let me know what you have, its condition, and asking price please. Would prefer something that is still in good working order. It's sad we are in a time where we are spending more on fuel in our hot rods than speed parts (and they aren't cheap)!!!! Thanks!

I don't have a 323, but do have a good 294 open,I think in a 741 case case if interested. I removed it from my 70 Bee to put in a 391 suregrip. Let me know if interested.

Last edited:
I have a 294 open on a 741 case $100. I'm right up the road in Savannah Ga!

I'll be in Augusta, GA for awhile. I'll send you a PM in regards to the rear, if I decide to purchase I could just pick it up on my way to and from JAX.

Thanks everyone, but a 3.55 is too low and the shipping would eat up the price pretty quickly across the USA. I'm running a 4.10 now, with 28x10.5 M/T. Just too low for driving up and down the interstate at 3K RPM @ 58-60MPH. Tired of getting my 'doors blown off' by hybrids in the SLOW LANE! :eek:

This would just be for use on long trips. NOT drag strip use.

I'm supposed to be getting a 323 also, but I'll have to wait and see. If you take I 16 to Augusta, you go within 2 miles of my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back