• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wtb :afx project

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnycar

Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
looking to see if there is any 1965 afx projects started but not finished for sale.
looking for a project to get me thru winter.

Last edited:
We have one thats not started yet. But would be really cool as an afx type car. 67 belvy 1 2 door post. If you have any intrest let us know and can get you pics.

id like to stick at 1965 Plymouth or Dodge
thank you for the reply

I have what is left of the flintstone flyer I wrecked it a number of years ago and have since picked up a 65 to resurrect it have the aluminum deck lid and one of the glass fenders and door and aluminum dash also the original hood the avatar is my car before the wreck was Maloney motors dave kouffels car pm me if interested I have to many projects and some have to go thanks Tony

id like to stick at 1965 Plymouth or Dodge
thank you for the reply
I have a solid 65 Coronet 2 door hard top in the cars for sale section, I would sell as a roller if you are interested.
Ed

?
like to see what you have .
have a email I can send to you and maybe that work
thanks
kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
looking to see if there is any 1965 afx projects started but not finished for sale.
looking for a project to get me thru winter.
We make all the fiberglass for your awb project including the fenders, dash, hood, scoop, doors, trunk, bumpers,and backup delete plates. We are Sled City Fiberglass.

Please do not post personal info such as email or phone numbers in the forums. Scammers and Spammers troll for them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back