• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Alum. door hinges for 64 Plymouth

bishop

Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting fiberglass doors on my 64 and if I do I'll be looking for a set of repo Alum. door hinges anyone reproduce these at a descent price?

Thanks Brain

Attachments

• 382A0044.jpg
    382A0044.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 214
There is or was some one repopping them awhile back! They were not cheap by any means! Seems like they were around $475.00 a pair! I will try and find his card.I would take the spring off of the stock ones and save the bucks! Put new pins & bushings on them and you'll be good too go!

Damn!! That is some real pricey hinges, but if ya gotta have aluminum, then ya gotta pay!!

I could remove 5 lbs for a lot less than $700. The vent frames in the doors are just over 11lbs. Lots of unused metal in the C pillars of the roof if you have enough cage. Inner quarters where the rear regulators mount are about 7lbs. How about all the E -brake brackets on the floor?
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back