• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB mopar rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Looking for at least two old mopar rims, large bolt pattern for my roadrunner. Not looking for anything special, just something to mount on so i can roll the car around. All long as they are straight and will let a tire hold air, the would work. I have some 15 X 10 alum (rear wheels) slots in pretty good shape I would trade or just pay straight out cash for the rims. Refer to my "family tradition" thread in "members restoration" for pic's of the slots. Not looking to travel too far to pick up.

Thanks

Thanks FBBO for the thread

Prop,

I have (4) 14x5.5s LBP steelies for $10/ea. I am in the SF Bay Area, CA. Let me know if you are interested. They were blasted and rattle-canned black.

I have 2 15x7s and 2 15x8s all 4 with 4" back space that i took off my 70.Would trade all 4 for the slots.I think your fairly close to Waupaca,WI??I travel to Green Bay every day if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back