• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB Torsion Bar Crossmember for 1969 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGillySuit

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice, solid torsion bar crossmember for my project '69 Road Runner. I would prefer a stock part since I've heard the AMD ones can really off in terms of fitment. AMD also seems to be seriously backed up for a lot of pieces, including the Torsion Bar Crossmembers.

Light surface rust is fine, I'm planning to sandblast it but no structural damage. The cleaner and more solid the better.

Willing to pay for shipping.

I have a few....
Shipping from California will sting a bit though.

We also have a few nice used ones.... but still in the process of drilling the Floorplan sections to get the torsion bar crossmember
removed correctly.

I have a few....
Shipping from California will sting a bit though.
Unfortunately that's the name of the game these days. No real way around it. Managed to get lucky hitching a ride with a member heading back from Mopars at the Strip in Vegas for some frame rails but that was just good timing.

We also have a few nice used ones.... but still in the process of drilling the Floorplan sections to get the torsion bar crossmember
removed correctly.
How much would you want for one? I don't need it RIGHT this moment so I can wait a bit

I've got one in jersey I can cut out very solid shape one small area with a little damage easily repaired befire reinstall. 75$ plus the ride
16809906622095754395202969184423.jpg
1680990741406616564819303462554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back