• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD WTB - washer fluid switch for a 68 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
I have a bad switch for my washer fluid button on my 68 GTX. Looking to buy a new/used/functioning switch. One of the last things for my GTX restoration. Thx

Benno - my man I've tried and will continue to try eBay. No luck so far. I've checked Year One and don't see the switch under the washer category. Do you know they have this part - or are you Just suggesting the source. This little thing is driving me crazy.

still looking for options/sources. Thx for any and all recommendations.

I have one in great condition...it's yours when I lay my hands on it. I assume it's the 1/2" square push-button type - like a '70 dash. :hello2:

Hey Kiwi - That's what I'm looking for! I think they're all the same. It's a square button. This little switch has been driving me crazy. Let me know if you really have it my man. Thx Kevin

Packed into a box and going to the post Office now. :hello2: I even cleaned and tested it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back