• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard find 65 Plymouth Fury Wagon and pet squirrel

Funny how many end up that way.
Someone took allot of time and money just to let it sit out in the open.

Bought a 69 dart, the guy said the engine was shot. Put a new distributor in it and we were off and running.

A guy up the road from me built his own airplane when I was a kid. Real pro job. I used to go and help him sometimes because I could fit in the fuse. He flew that plane for about 5 years until he couldn't pass his medical. He brought it home from the airport and stored it in his backyard UNCOVERED. A year later and it was full of squirrels and other locals. 5 years later and the excellent leather and burlwood interior was totally destroyed. 10 years later... well you get the idea. He had countless offers in the first 2 years to sell but wouldn't do it. Even his own son, also a pilot, tried to buy it. Last time I saw it, the wings were on the ground and the main spar had given out. I heard his family put it out on the street for the scrap man when he died.

Auto Transport Service
Back