• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One catalog

Nitrofish1

Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
I swear back in the day you could get a Year One print catalog for Mopar parts, now the link doesn't work and when it does they want 8 bucks for it with 12 dollar shipping. Is there a way to get it for free still?

If you call and talk to someone, they would probably send you one for free.

Year One will rob you in shipping cost.I quit buying from them years ago because of it.My Dad's friend was going to order parts from them last year.I told him not to because they will rob you for shipping cost.He did not listen to me any ordered his parts from Year One anyway.Then complained about their shipping cost.

Year One will rob you in shipping cost.I quit buying from them years ago because of it.My Dad's friend was going to order parts from them last year.I told him not to because they will rob you for shipping cost.He did not listen to me any ordered his parts from Year One anyway.Then complained about their shipping cost.

And most of what is sold by YO can be bought for less somewhere else if you do your homework.

I don't know if they still do it or not, but when I got a Year One catalog it was $7.50 and there was a $10 Off Coupon toward my first order tucked wayyyy into the back of it. By the time I got through that thing and found the coupon it was already expired lol ... it's as big as the Bible.

Just the "exploded view" diagrams are worth the asking price as far as I'm concerned. Having that catalog sure sped up my reassembly.

I did not pay for the book. I used there web site that is hard to use and not organized very well .Thought me buying 2,800.00 bucks worth of stuff last month they would send me a FREE one ..........ya but not the case.

so.... they charge a lot on shipping?

I used to grab one at the 'nats every year.. then they switched to the catalog on the cd.... I mean really? You can't read a catalog on a cd while sittin' on the shitter! That's just unamerican!

Just the "exploded view" diagrams are worth the asking price as far as I'm concerned. Having that catalog sure sped up my reassembly.

X2. I find myself checking their colored drawings out for reference quite a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not pay for the book. I used there web site that is hard to use and not organized very well .Thought me buying 2,800.00 bucks worth of stuff last month they would send me a FREE one ..........ya but not the case.

Believe me, if you spent that much with them they will gladly give you a catalog. Give them a call. They sent me a free one with a $200. order and they asked me if I wanted one.

year one sucks. I stopped buying from them 10 years ago when everything doubled and tripled in price

Auto Transport Service
Back