• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yellow faced headlights

midnightrider1818

Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
i have been looking at some of these roadrunners and they have there low beam sealed beams yellow faced. i was wondering where they got these headlights. i see that film you can buy to make them yellow tinted but i would rather buy a set made like that. does anybody know a place where you can buy them like that.

Buddy, I looked EVERYWHERE for those, and had little luck. It is out there if you want to do a HID conversion [something I am planning to do], but as far as the old 5001/5006 style, no luck! I'm really surprised that they were that hard to find! I guess they've gone the way of the "can-puncturing, metal, oil-spout"!

They are out there and surprisingly overpriced - like $45+ each. I have the part number at work and will post it on Monday. They are made by Sylvania and your local parts place can get them.

I painted my clear high beams with Krylon stained glass paint and they came out great. No chipping or peeling for about 8 months so far.

Auto Transport Service
Back