• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another hoard up for auction!

Yes.......There was 1 individual that ended up buying 2/3's of this collection. No name mentioned.

I was wondering what was going on, I've been watching since it went up, I'm in the market for a 71-72 satellite project, and he had quite a few. Seems like way less now. I read he was gonna keep some too ..

I seem to remember reading about this hoard
(I think it was on FBBO, GD forum section too)
IIRC some had been sold or were gonna' be sold already etc.,
some time ago also

thanks for sharing guys

No offense intended on the dis agree I clicked on. I am familiar with the owner--sold him a 68 Roadrunner back in the 80's This auction is less than 50 miles from me. No cars have been sold yet. There could be some on line bids in to the auction company. If there are I would expect they will start the live bids at whatever the highest on line bid is. That is what they did at another local classic car auction last Saturday. Different auction company. I don't think that is fair to on line bidders...
I will be there most all of Saturday...may go there Friday too. ........................MO

Vanderbrink Auction has some degree of B.S. ( whodathunk?) They say 110 cars, but another ad says 90 some. They say auction from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM , but I doubt that.. A lot of parts to be auctioned too................MO

I just looked at the auction pictures. I am 95% sure that lot 6B is the 68 Roadrunner that I sold him. It was a driver at that time . .........................MO

No offense intended on the dis agree I clicked on. I am familiar with the owner--sold him a 68 Roadrunner back in the 80's This auction is less than 50 miles from me. No cars have been sold yet. There could be some on line bids in to the auction company. If there are I would expect they will start the live bids at whatever the highest on line bid is. That is what they did at another local classic car auction last Saturday. Different auction company. I don't think that is fair to on line bidders...
I will be there most all of Saturday...may go there Friday too. ........................MO

Thanks for the info. My comment was based on an individual here in Michigan who claimed to have gone out there to try to purchase 2 of the cars before the actual auction. I should have known better since this guy is nothing but a hustler. He's kind of a jerk too. Thanks again.

Auto Transport Service
Back