• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Charger on Hemmings

Nice looking 66. :thumbsup: Can someone please explain the 68 side marker lights?

CAA4CB84-386B-4073-8514-F49CBBFD9B9B.png

Looks like a great car. Original owner.

Can’t get much better than that - has to top $100,000, maybe significantly. Original factory undercoated car but no under hood silencer pad. I would be curious if it came that way or he just decided to leave the pad off.

The early Chargers were "hurt" in some respects by the perfection of the 68-70 Charger styling. If those later models didn't exist they'd probably be held in higher regard. That '66 is a beauty, great color combo, the interior is something special too, shame they are only 4 seaters (if you have 3 kids).

The early Chargers were "hurt" in some respects by the perfection of the 68-70 Charger styling. If those later models didn't exist they'd probably be held in higher regard. That '66 is a beauty, great color combo, the interior is something special too, shame they are only 4 seaters (if you have 3 kids).
In 67 you could get a column shift with a mother-in-law seat and carry 5.

Now there's a line I've never heard before
Sarcasm or true?
When I bought my Satellite there was a big block Charger there too. 4 seats killed it for me.
Funny thing is in 5 years of being on the road I've had the whole family in there about 3 times...

Sarcasm or true?
When I bought my Satellite there was a big block Charger there too. 4 seats killed it for me.
Funny thing is in 5 years of being on the road I've had the whole family in there about 3 times...
Not being sarcastic. It's one of the many coolest parts of that car. The designers made it that way for a reason.
There was 5 seaters available from chyrsler Corp. And 6 seaters. Hell they even made 9 seaters for the catholic groups :lol:

Can’t get much better than that - has to top $100,000, maybe significantly. Original factory undercoated car but no under hood silencer pad. I would be curious if it came that way or he just decided to leave the pad off.
Its had some owner customization for sure. 67 Turn signals, 67 Wheels ( both of which are a super easy fix of so desired ) the 68 Side Markers would be a little harder to rectify

I personally don't like the hood pads so would leave it off as well. Same for the under coating

This car would make for a killer garage mate for mine. And its close enough I could consider a day trip up and drive it back home. But no way am I in a position to make a bid for it

Auto Transport Service
Back