• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Yoke Bolt or bolts 1/4" x 28 x 5/8" long bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran Blacker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
Still doing dumb things. Unbolted u-joint straps I use to lift rear on/off sawhorses while work on rear. Just started screws back in yoke, error. Dropped on to jack to roll under car and it nosed over and bent this bolt, so here I am hat in hand looking for a OEM bolt to replace this bolt. Has sort of a triangle in center of head, an H in center is ok but I'd like 2 of those so all 4 are the same. Two others have an H and 2 look like this.
widbolt1.jpg
widbolt.jpg
If you have 5 bolts I'd buy them.

Last edited:
Hey Fran - If no one here has any, try Byron Fettig (The Dakota Connection) http://www.mmcdetroit.com/THEDAKOTACONNECTION/ He has dismantled hundreds of cars and co-wrote the Mopar fasteners guides with David Wise for MMC Detroit. He is an expert on hardware and may have what you need.

Yes he does list them, I'll wait a few days. Thought I was on home stretch on putting a SG in my 8.75 and beat the cold temps.

If you don't need originals right away TSC farm Store and even Lowes and Home depot have large selections of Hardware to get you going in the mean time...

Bolt or bolts anyone?
I have 2 that look like the triangle ones you speak of?
I also have a set of 4 bolts with the small heads.
I am looking for 2 "H" headed bolts myself.
I would trade the 2 big heads or 4 small heads for your 2 "H" headed bolts.
If your interested start a private conversation.
Thanks! John

IMG_5549.JPG IMG_5544.JPG

Thanks for the offer but I need H heads or one that looks the same but sort of a triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back