• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You have to check out this Rooster....

Too much power for an inexperienced driver .

Almost seems like the throttle hung wide open or he is just that stupid!!!! The race was was over by that point just give it up already....

Almost seems like the throttle hung wide open or he is just that stupid!!!! The race was was over by that point just give it up already....
New racer, adrenaline running wild after the spin out. Probaly thought he had it under control tried to speed off down the track :steering:

I don't see any reason for the vehlcle to be acting that way on its own. Maybe he was turning the steering wheel the wrong way when trying to correct for the rear end coming around?

I am constantly amazed to see racers continue to go WOT on a bad pass, serves no purpose other than abuse the equipment.

He saw the light and just floored it by the look and sound , then after turning around did the same thing over correct while still on the gas and bang .
Better to be in a slower car your first passes as mentioned above your first time adrenalin is pumping .

Not knowing all the circumstances involved just spit-balling

Old street tires probably, "rock hard" old useless tires {bias ply ?}
a shitload of tire-spin & 2 times, he did it yet again, then wrecked
{inexperienced ?} not too good of a driver or trying to show off {?}
could be a few things that happened,
someone spewed out **** prior to his pass, it wasn't cleaned up or properly {?}
really bad track surface &/or he leaked something under one or both tires {?}

I feel bad for the car,
I do like the fastback sport coupe 67-69 Cuda's
suck a waste

But; {here comes the tough love part}
IMO the guy kind of brought it on himself