• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favorite 62-65 B-body ?

How did this thread die?

Especially when the answer is so easy! LOL! 1962 Savoy! But I may be a little biased as I am very fortunate to own this one! DSCF0972.jpgDSCF0955 - Copy.jpg

Two of my all time favorites, 62 Savoy,65 Coronet ^^^^^^^^^^ !

It's decided then. 1962 thru 1964 Plymouth Savoy, 1965 Dodge Coronet, greatest B Bodies of all time!

I have always loved the lines of the 63 Plymouth and the cool parking lights that give it a great look to me. But I do like all the 62 to 65 Mopars. Ron

408817568.jpg

0001.jpg54.jpgMy 63 Plymouth Sport Fury is the car for me17.jpg

That's a great picture of Color Me Gone. It kind of looks beat up and you can easily see the quarter panel wheel well patch. Not a lot of flash - just brute power and function! Some people would call it ugly, but it's the epitome of cool to me.

I like them all. This is mine work in progress....
IMG_0861.jpg

This was at the Detroit Autorama a couple weeks ago. I really like the kandy apple paint job.
IMG_0085.jpg

63 Polara 500 2dr. Black with a 383 with push button torqueflite. Bucket seats with console. Wish I still had it.

Cookie's new boyfriend.....he's hot fast and............................Black

she met him at a car show...here are the two...

Attachments

• black 63.jpg
    black 63.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 183
  • world of wheels.jpg
    world of wheels.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 200
Hey Sonny, so you bought this from the guy at the Detroit Autorama? Hell of a nice car. I didn't realize he had it for sale. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention. :hello2:

IMG_0069.jpg

So Sonny did you buy the black 63 ?? Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back