• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

I grew up on a farm and the one or two times I wore shorts I ended up with bloody legs. So I just never wore them again, kinda the same thing goes with sneakers versus boots.

Had a good weekend hunting with the muzzleloaders, 10 of us went 10 deer down. Heat wave showed up 18 Saturday, 34 Sunday. Last hunt tomorrow evening, :(.

Okay I lied, I wear pants when I ride. Me in the middle of nowhere in SoCal Desert and at the X-15 Crash site at Red Mountain.

On the 450.jpg On the 450 X15.jpg

OK today is the last day I'm hunting for awhile. Back to the GTX. You guys can't say I didn't warn you. :elmer:

Just a afternoon sit for a couple hours. But it's at my Grandparents farm. It's been in the family for 150 years so it's always special when I hunt there whether I get anything or not. I always have reflections of the past while sitting there. My Grandfather has been gone 20 years now, but Grandma is 96 and still there.

Well the deer season is over for now :(, but now I can get the hunting stuff put away and get back to working on the X.
We are getting some nasty weather here today rain changing to ice/sleet/snow. Heard the weatherman use a new phrase this morning, "flash freeze" that can't be good!
Time for some car hockey in the Danger Ranger tonight going home. :steering:

Well the deer season is over for now :(, but now I can get the hunting stuff put away and get back to working on the X.
We are getting some nasty weather here today rain changing to ice/sleet/snow. Heard the weatherman use a new phrase this morning, "flash freeze" that can't be good!
Time for some car hockey in the Danger Ranger tonight going home. :steering:
Dont worry Tim, the Iowa DOT will be out with their Zambonies makin the roads even worse (they need to learn how MN deals with this stuff). Drive safe

Same to you! The ice should make a good base for the snow to pack on.

Same to you! The ice should make a good base for the snow to pack on.
Glad i dont have to go anywhere today but was hoping to unload my trailer today. Sounds like my car will be froze on it for a few days...oh well..

Hahaha...just kidding...well not really....fuckin corn eating,bean eating, tick infested forest rodents....shoot em all!!

I work at a body shop, don't shoot 'em...feed them on the shoulder of the road. LOL

Dont worry Tim, the Iowa DOT will be out with their Zambonies makin the roads even worse (they need to learn how MN deals with this stuff). Drive safe

How MN deals with snow and ice?? We just pour on the salt. Roads are white up here, and not with snow.

How MN deals with snow and ice?? We just pour on the salt. Roads are white up here, and not with snow.
Here they run around with the saltwater that just makes the snow stick to the road. Then they come by with the Zamboni and turn it to glare ice then just dribble a little salt with more salt water. Eventually it clears the road but slow. In the end the road is white dust also but takes a day to clear the road. Just pour the salt after the snow is done...

Here they run around with the saltwater that just makes the snow stick to the road. Then they come by with the Zamboni and turn it to glare ice then just dribble a little salt with more salt water. Eventually it clears the road but slow. In the end the road is white dust also but takes a day to clear the road. Just pour the salt after the snow is done...
Conspiracy between state gov’t & auto makers,I knew it!

Tim, will you be having a vice grip sale now that the car is about done? I might be interested...

Auto Transport Service
Back