• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wish me luck, surgery Aug 15

Thanks ya'll! I'm at home now, kind of loopy, tired, and no real pain...yet! Leaking blood from my nose, packing is in there, didn't feel or remember a thing! Took about 1 hr in surgery, two hot nurses post op in recovery room, haha. More later...gonna sleep a bit...

Good to hear, must have been a quicker cool wake up seeing HOT nurses! :) rest easy!!

here's to a speedy recovery. i had a double septoplasy done ( deviated septum but bent in both directions ) . It sucks but you can breathe better for some years to come. good luck

Hey Donny, I hope it went well for you and you have a fast recovery. We'll need you back and posting, STAT!!!

Glad to hear it went well and you're back home!

Did you get any pictures of the hot nurses so you can post them on the "Cars and Babes" thread?? LOL

You know I'm gonna question the hot nurse thing. What type of drugs did they load ya up with? Are you even sure there were two?

Good on ya Bro! My soon to be ex wife just got this 2 weeks ago. Shame, only another inch or so and it could have been a lobotomy! Heal fast buddy!

Funny Rev! Thanks for the get well wishes all! Lots of blood, the most uncomfy part is the gauze jammed up my snozzle!

Best of Luck for You

Hope you're doing fine after the surgery. Take er easy for a few days!
Greg68RR.

Glad to hear you're OK. Mine is partially deviated, but not enough to go through a surgetry IMO. Snoring and sleeping can suck at times, though.

Mmmmm, hot nurses!

Did I mention my wife is a nurse :)

One of the nurses and I got talking about cars, she said she just bought a new Camaro; mid-life crisis she said, and she said she is 43 yrs old, no body fat on her, hard body, and you can just tell when they look good under baggy clothes!

Man, I gotta say, this has been a fast recovery! Got the gauze yanked out yesterday, and immediately I noticed a huge improvement in my breathing, like as soon as he pulled out that tampon looking thing! I'm going to head back to my shop tomorrow and pick up where I left off last week, and get moving again on that Chevy truck and my GTX!

Just be very careful and make sure you wear a resperator when doing your work. Did the blasting that you do have anything to do with your problem? Great that you are doing better, just ease back into your work and take care of yourself.

Auto Transport Service
Back