• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘67 Satellite 383 4 speed at Maple Motors.

440 PHIXX

The Island of Misfit Mopars
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
What’s that sound? Maybe the throwout bearing? Pretty clean underneath. Most were way rusted by the mid 80’s up here in the NE.

They got it priced at $15,900.

Shame they decided to paint the WHOLE exterior blue.
Must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

Must have seemed like a good idea at the time.
I painted my ‘68 Semi Flat Black back in ‘88. I’m going with that again, only this time with a gun! But I have a few crappy bumpers that I can straighten. I’ll probably shoot them ss well. I still have to decide if I’ll do the stainless trim in a contrasting color.
E31CE5B5-D026-47AC-8057-92DF0ABED629.jpeg

Thats a rough bearing somewhere Not a throw out bearing in my opinion. Looks like a perfumed pig to me.

66 and 67 B body cars are some of the least rust prone vehicles Mopar ever made.

66 and 67 B body cars are some of the least rust prone vehicles Mopar ever made.
You are 100% correct. Trunk floors, 1/4 extensions, and even front fenders are rarely as rusted out compared to 68-70 B bodies. 2nd gen Chargers especially are horrible for rust

You can see the trunk extensions in the underside video and, they appear to be very solid. I bet this car is in decent shape but, it would need a lot of correcting for my liking.

You can see the trunk extensions in the underside video and, they appear to be very solid. I bet this car is in decent shape but, it would need a lot of correcting for my liking.
I have noticed that most of the cars sold there are clean underneath. No dreaded road salt down there.

And put the hood scoops on.
And painted all of the stainless black.
And put the Plymouth decals on (cockeyed on driver's side).
And painted the engine compartment flat black.
And put on that awful widow tint film.

I could go on, but I won't.

Auto Transport Service
Back