• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘70 roadrunner, 8000 miles Not mine

A car with that kind of survivor status is worth 100k and more to the right collector with deep pockets!

That’s a different level.

LOL my very first real estate listing meeting.. The lady got an offer she turned down at the height of a previous market. I told her what my extensive research produced, and she damn near beat me out of her house with a broom while her accountant apologized profusely all the way while I made my exit hide barely intact...

Anyways, well hell boys!! This is damn near my original RR. Tor Red 70 pistol grip 383 someone wedged a motorhome 440 into. I raced a Shelby Cobra near the nuclear plant near the pendleton entrance, and it was a run for his money, neck and neck from 65 to 95, until my car just topped out and he just kept on going. Super fun and we both enjoyed it. I perpetually drove that car throwing horns with my left hand, and the party section of my mullet cascading out the side window. I searched for stoplights to burn rubber from..

Ya'll think I'm messing around, my car was EV2 until I buffed it then it was TOR. A viscious cycle. Anyways, I will have me another orange RR one day, but not if people are dreaming for !100k for a $25k car. Maybe in 2024 when the potential for the price of gas to get where people can dream of affording sticker shock. Anyways, it's been fun yall. Do yourself a favor and go burn yourself some rubber real soon hear?

LCAC.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back