• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1.21 Gigawatts

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score
Just to mark the date…today is the day Marty McFly arrived in the future after hitting 88mph in the movie Back to the Future…I don’t know about you, but I want my damn flying car and hover board!

(ok...I didn't know until I got it in an email)

1.21.jpg

pretty sweet ! i bet when they did the movie and picked that date( todays date ), nobody thought today would ever come !!!

I hate to burst your bubble but they didn't arrive in the future until October 21, 2015. Call me a nerd I guess but I just remember that all the dates were seperated by thirty years... 1955 in the past, 1985 in the then present, and 2015 the future. LOL If only a Delorean could truly make it to 88 mph.

I'm sad I didn't see this post yesterday. As a huge fan of the movies, I feel as though I should have celebrated yesterday. I'll never get another chance I guess. Thanks for this little trivia bit 69 Runner!

lol...not my doin. I got it in an email yesterday and passed it on.

(disclaimer)

This information is intended for entertainment use only. No guaranty of accuracy is inferred or implied. Use at your own risk. Void where prohibited by law. Call before midnight tomorrow. Purdy is as purdy does. A penny saved is a penny stashed away. Don't push the RED button. Turn lights off when leaving.Don't just stand there holding the refrigerator door open.

Well I'm glad to hear that I still have time to plan some sort of a celebration. Maybe a "Back to the Future" 80's themed drag race? :tongueflap:

Auto Transport Service
Back