• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 more time...17 wheel users pic/tire size thread

I do not think these are currently manufactured. I could live with different center caps but she likes them so they stay.View attachment 98422

I cant read the center cap, i thought they were the Torque Thrust's, I think they have them in black along with the grey My monitor has been acting up a little but they looked like them only in black.. I think they make your car look great though!

TQ thrust wheels.jpg

I do not think these are currently manufactured. I could live with different center caps but she likes them so they stay.View attachment 98422

I think they still make these but I cannot remember the vendor. They had an ad on the top right of this site for a while and had something very similar to those but not in black and I don think with the hot wheels logo. But I'd run em...trade ya!

Or these: arahr_nova_c_ci3_l.jpg

coys has some wheels along the lines of the hot wheels also. i was thinking about a set of these for my RR

c57_polished_zpsa3af54ae.jpg

My 17 inch rally's showed. Today. At the tire shop now getting the rubber installed. Post photos tonight.

My 17 inch rally's showed. Today. At the tire shop now getting the rubber installed. Post photos tonight.

Can't wait to see them! :toothy10:

I am going to think through this a bit. On 71 B-bodies (rear wheel/tire), it seems most people running a 15x7 wheel like the 275/60/15. So I used the chart to compare vs. a 17x9 wheel and 275/50/17 tire. Does anyone see a reason these would not work on a 71 Charger?

Attachments

• 15 to 17 rear wheel chart.jpg
    15 to 17 rear wheel chart.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 810
17's

This is tattooedblue's car , hope he doesn't mind me adding his car and wheel specs :

Wheel are Torquelite, Aluminum 17 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, with a 4.50 in. Backspace..
Tires are 255-45-17 and 275-40-17

I asked him for the specs last year as I plan on 17's as well - there are a few others here that run them and I'm sure they'll add info when they see the thread.

RRWH1.jpg

This is tattooedblue's car , hope he doesn't mind me adding his car and wheel specs :

Wheel are Torquelite, Aluminum 17 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, with a 4.50 in. Backspace..
Tires are 255-45-17 and 275-40-17

I asked him for the specs last year as I plan on 17's as well - there are a few others here that run them and I'm sure they'll add info when they see the thread.

View attachment 100096

man that looks good....

Not the best pic...but a couple of cell pics. It's back on the ground!!!!

71 Charger 17 inch Rallyes.jpg71 Charger 17 inch rallyes on.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! What size rubber on them. Now I reall have to get mine on!

17x8 fronts with 255/50/17
17x9 rears with 275/50/17

Thanks again Wookie316 for all the info help!

71 Charger 17x8 Rallye Front Brakes 1-21-2013.jpg

Played with the picture a bit to see how much tire was hiding in the shadows.71 Charger Color Cleaned for Tire Size.jpg

Thanks your wheels look great. You helped make up my mind.

Just got some better pics via email!!! Just placed on the car, temporarily for pictures. So ignore the tread direction.

Attachments

• 71 Charger Back Rallyes ON.jpg
    71 Charger Back Rallyes ON.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 687
  • 71 Charger Year One Cast Rallyes Jan 28, 2013.jpg
    71 Charger Year One Cast Rallyes Jan 28, 2013.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 614
Nitto rubber?

you need an R/T or Bee hood on that thing. Kidding. Looks good!

Auto Transport Service
Back