• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 11 x 2.5 Rear Drum brakes B-Body 8-3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 11 x 2-1/2 rear brake backing plates, hardware and drums if decent for a 8-3/4 rear. Want to upgrade the 10" ones on my 74 Charger. I can pickup at Carlisle. Thanks!

That's actually not a bad deal for a "complete" set of brakes. Just try pricing out the hardware (some of which is completely unavailable) and you'll see its a pretty decent deal. And no, it's not my stuff !!
Agree. Watching it. Since I have to start from scratch I expect the cost would be equivalent.

That's actually not a bad deal for a "complete" set of brakes. Just try pricing out the hardware (some of which is completely unavailable) and you'll see its a pretty decent deal. And no, it's not my stuff !!
Not mine either. Just went through a pilgrimage to find front 11x3 hubs so figure I’d see if I could help. Compared to two years ago when I could find nos/nors 11x3 front drums, things are getting scarce. I will say, the Raybestos rear new 11x2.5 drums have worked very after I had them turned. The 11x3 not so much so I found some nos ones. I’d jump if you find something.

I have *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. made *** 11 “ x 3 “ *** FRONT Brake Drums and corresponding *** N.O.S. ***Asbestos*** Brake Shoes —- which are 50 times better than this new Chineseum garbage —- the softest smoooooothest braking system known to mankind…..

I also have *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. Made *** 11” x 2 1/2” REAR *** Brake Drums and corresponding 11 “ x 2 1/2” ***
N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes…..

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….

I have been at Chryslers @ Carlisle all 32 years of the show… Call in and pick up there, can conceivably save you a lot of money on shipping……

And, I have all of the correct brake hardware —- early and late, and , so designated, “ combi “ kits and adjuster kits and the e - bar springs, also…..

Yours, Craig….

I’ve got a set but may not be going to Carlisle but if you can wait I should be going to Rockingham in November

Drums … big deal. RockAuto has drums. It’s backing plates we need !!!

You can pull a set of 11x2.5 rear drum assemblies from from pretty much any mid 70's to 90's mopar, dodge ram, van etc. They all pretty much used the same backing plates so just remove the bolts, e-brake cables and swap them onto your car. I used to grab complete sets from the wreckers for cheap, as an upgrade on my vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back