• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

11YO boy only wants racing stickers

It's stories like this that still give me hope for humanity, and maybe the press for reporting this!

This little guy should get the checkered flag. Everyone's a winner one way or another.

Hope they run out of places to put the stickers

I bet we all have some stickers laying around and can afford a stamp.

Thanks for posting this.

I'll be sending some tomorrow . Such a sad story. Maybe god's will he'll beat this.

I just tossed a ton, but what I have from Reno is on the way. If stories like this don't adjust your perspective, nothing will.

stopping by my engine builders shop, he always has stickers, gonna send them. God Bless Him

Last edited:
My son who's 11 years old wrote a small letter to him and picked out 3 of his favorite stickers to send Caleb, going out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mine were sent. Dig them out, get a stamp and envelope and send them. Today!

Mine going in the box when I make my beer run.

I hope this kid gets so many that he has about 12 dozen layers of stickers on it!

Same, I'm going to forward this to Jegs /Summit maybe try to get it to come others.
Looked up Hendricks Motorsports and Richard Childress Racing, no contact emails bit they have phone numbers...

I have 1000's still in boxes. I will send all I have.

rsz_20161104_213833.jpg 20161104_213725.jpg 20161104_213905.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back