• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14" Cragar what are these worth ? maybe sell em off

Hubbarocks

Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score
hi guys.

I just upgraded to 17" wheels and these are my take offs from my 69 Charger I've had on since i was 20. Maybe interested in selling these but no idea what i should ask?
Ask $200 ea ??? i'm terrible at selling stuff. I find it pain staking but dont want to short change myself. I figured someone else can use em instead of collecting dust in my pole barn...

Just looking for a ball park. NEW they are $275 ea for the Cragar wheel only...

14x6
14x7
275/70R14 BF Goodrich 70-80% tread left i'd think without measuring.
uni lug
They are in good shape yet IMO

thanks for the 2 cents

ATT00001.jpg

20190825_162816.jpg

IMO,

$800 for 14" tires / wheels is a huge stretch

I was think $100 ea

Not related to the sale, but would like to see a pic of your car with the new wheels.

They still selling 14" wheels ? Honestly, not being rude, but nobody wants 14" anymore. if you get a buck apiece, take the money & run.

Yeah bro - too much for too little. If those tires are that old they’re nearly worthless IMO. Doesn’t matter how much thread. And 14” Cragars …. Meh. 15” is a different story. Good luck

LOL one guy says $200 may be fair and another says they're worthless. Price is what your willing to pay I guess. Thanks for everyone's input regardless.

I know 14's are not for everyone. I thought they'd be nice for someone's project. I used these on my TA , El Camino & Duster. they look good on everything IMO , i do have a 15x10" set as well, but those are pretty rough.

my wife keeps pushing for 50's truck. I may just keep em for that.

Last edited:
Not related to the sale, but would like to see a pic of your car with the new wheels.
I'm currently converting the fronts to disc. & rebuilding the rear drums. I tried the rears on , the weight's not on the suspension so it looks funny , they should sit up in the wheel well more. I would have like to get a larger diameter wheel but no one had stock :( and i didnt want to wait. so i settled with a 275/40R17

i'll get some better photos once it's put back together & on the ground.

before & after below.

old.jpg

new.jpg

Sell them to somebody that wants to use them, and will appreciate them. Knowing that they are being used will probably outweigh an extra $100.
Ask $500, but take less. Know that you are doing your part to keep the Mopars alive. Just my opinion.

I like your wheels but I have 14inch wheels already and have a hard time finding tires for them. I’m going to 15 or bigger so I can have some sort of a tires selection.

Auto Transport Service
Back