• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 x 15 wheels

Mean! Thanks SilverTBM. I just copied and pasted your tyre specs into google. I quite like the look of the Mickey T radial. So the tread width is 13" and the section width is 15". Using my tape measure (it's in MM), I had a quick look at my wheel housings and man, the 390mm tyre fills the gap nicely. So by the looks of it the Jegs website says the tyre will fit any wheel form 10 to 13". Handy to know. What would the back space be with your wheel? Dropping the car for the pro stock look I'm looking for is going to be a challenge as far as the wheel well narrowing at the top goes by the look of it. :3gears:

I haven't got my rear end in yet to measure for the wheels. All (3) tires are pretty identical in size. I don't plan to run the back end jacked up. I took rough measurements and I want the ride to look like my mock up pic, very close to the blue RR (which looks killer btw). If you need to go really low in the back, get a wheel tub kit and just go to the rails. They are square top to sides. I am sure I will have this thing rolling before you start cutting so I can work out all the ground work for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the tire will fit "10-13" but that will change your section width. The specs on like are for the suggested width which are 12" for the most part with these tires

ok cool I see Summit has them, probably just have them made here though as I envisioned something similar. I think I get what you mean with the tire section width with the 10" rim. Keen to see how yours looks when you have the wheels on. Keep us posted.

IMG_8458.jpgIMAG0083.jpgIMAG0084.jpg
Car is on its wheels. Going to order 15x12 cop wheels with and 8 in backspacing for a stock length 8-3/4 w wildwood kit. Tires will be Hoosier 19200 29x15.5x15 pro street radials. How the car sits w 440/hemi springs the tires aren't event close to the top tapered section for the wheel well. planning on running lowering blocks to get the stance right..if anyone is still interested. Thanks

shot I'm still interested in this thread and how you are getting on with it. It will be cool to see how the car sits once you have the lowering blocks installed! NICE

thanks for sharing the link and that's some fine body work you have done there :) can't wait to see the car with wheels on. What tire size you planning on running?

IMAG0580.jpgIMAG0582.jpgIMAG0125.jpg
Got the 15x12 "cop" wheels in last week and just picked up the Hoosier 19200 29x15.5x15 pro street radials today. Ill paint them and get the tires mounted next week. Ill have pics on the car next weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I looked at the stock cop wheels I have and they are the 15x8" for the fronts. I got them with 80% BFG radials for $80 on craigslist, I don't even need to paint them

Haha, now those are some meats. Cant wait to see em painted and mounted.

Ha yea. I tried to get some scale in the pic. The wheels on the 300s in the shot are 20"

Didn't read every single post so I'm not sure where you are in the project but I ran a 68 road runner that was mini tubbed and ran 12.5W slicks on 12" wheels and they were tight. The actual tread width was 13 1/4".....section width was more of course.
MOBY.jpg

IMAG0585.jpgIMAG0586.jpg
I think they will fit nicely, defiantly need some lowering blocks

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG0588.jpg

oh yeah looking real good man! good shot with the rear springs too

IMAG0596.jpgIMAG0597.jpgIMAG0598.jpgIMAG0599.jpgIMAG0600.jpgIMAG0595.jpg I got the wheels mounted today. Needs about 2.5"-3" lowering blocks

thanks for sharing the link and that's some fine body work you have done there :) can't wait to see the car with wheels on. What tire size you planning on running?
Not really sure yet but they'll be big, tall, and fat.

Hey man, been a few years now... any progress on the build?

Bobo, what kind of wheels are those?

They are billet specialty brand from summit 31x18.50 tire and 15X17 ? If I remember correctly

Auto Transport Service
Back