• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15x8 Steelies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDS67

Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
image.png
WTB. Stock steel Mopar 15x8 wheels. Prefer with out tires. Please let me know what you have in a pm.

Those aren't stock wheels. You'll have to get those built if you want to use the correct cap without "rigging" a more common small cap wheel. You'll end up with $500-$600 in a pair by the time you're done.

15x8 came stock on 76 Ramchargers. Might have came on 77 and 78 too but I know for sure they came on 76's.

No caps just 3" studs. These must be like hounds teeth as I have been looking for a while. Lol or people just don't want to give them up.

What's wrong with the wheel vintique 15×8 Mopar wheels they sell? That's what I run

I bought a set of Vintiques dual pattern 15x8 and no problem. $70 ea. free ship from Summit. Don't know if you want dual pattern?

Just checked summit and jegs around $86 for the 14 series. Could swore I saw $70? Found the $69.97 15x8 wheels. Search on Summit search box
12-581204.

Last edited:
Put a set of Nitto Extreme Drag Radials on them. The 275/50R15 25.75 diameter size. Discount Tire Direct $160 each delivered , best price I could find. Jeg's puts a$10 charge for delivery ,$162 each.

Put a set of Nitto Extreme Drag Radials on them. The 275/50R15 25.75 diameter size. Discount Tire Direct $160 each delivered , best price I could find. Jeg's puts a$10 charge for delivery ,$162 each.
I didn't mind dual pattern. Rather have $84.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back