• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1950 Studebaker Champion (Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ply30

Banned
Banned
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a 1950 Studebaker Champion I have had for the past 4-6 years bought it thinking I would work on it but like many other things I lost interest in it lol.
The car does NOT Have a TITLE..... I can get a title for extra money or you can get the title your self. I had the paper work at one time but never had time to get it to the DMV so I would have to redo the process in order to get a title. In the end a title CAN be obtained for the car.
It needs TOTAL restoration but is very restorable, OR can be used for parts as it has many good parts! Motor and tranny is still in the car it is a strait six, The motor will turn.
All the parts to the car is there.. Including interior, Motor, Tranny, Front end ECT.... Nothing big is missing maybe some small things...
I have the front end off the car (As you can see in the pictures) But I have it sitting in the barn. Can get more pictures if needed!

Will sell the car WITH OUT A TITLE for $1000
OR
With a title for $1500
Please PM me or reply here with any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_20130112_101557.jpgIMG_20130112_101529.jpgIMG_20130112_101645.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back