• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1956 331 Hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't somebody please consider makingan offer on this? We sure do need the help.

About the best I have to offer rusty is a Jeep and I don't think it'll help. But if it does, I would glady trade ya.

somebody buy his Hemi would ya!

That's very kind. I am not sure I would have any luck selling a Jeep either. Is it 4X4 or AWD? There is a BIG difference.

I've had people on FABO tell me I am way overpriced. I think it's a pretty good deal. You caint find a core, and do everything to it for my askin price. I already plan on negotiating some. I knew that goin in.

I've had people on FABO tell me I am way overpriced. I think it's a pretty good deal. You caint find a core, and do everything to it for my askin price. I already plan on negotiating some. I knew that goin in.

Well we all want sumthin for nuthin....but that doesn't make it the actual value. Sell it for what you have to and make yourself satisfied. Thats all you can do.

I can't believe nobody's bought that killer engine.
ttt

Because it won't sell and I cannot afford it to cost me money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back