• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1962 ambitious 2dr Savoy project WA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abloch

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've come to the realization that I am not going to get around to this project anytime soon. Therefor I am offering up an ambitious project for someone who wants start from scratch. '62 Savoy original slant six(no motor) column shift car converted to a 4 speed floor shift. (trans included) Front floors are toast and will need to be replaced. Rockers are good and honestly I haven't got into it to see how the cowl has held up. But, I have a Very solid '62 fury shell to get all the bit's and pieces you would need. I have an extra hood, deck lid, fenders, valances, trim, and all kinds of parts I have acquired over the years. Not looking to part it out just yet. Just offering it up here to see if anyone wants to talk about making a deal. Car is located in Seattle and is a roller, shell would need to be trailered. I would prefer selling the whole lot and so the price would depend on how much you would be interested to buy. To be in compliance with the forum I will say $1,000 for the Savoy and shell. Clear Washington title.

Andrew
savoy.jpg

savoyrear.jpg

savoydent.jpg

savoydash.jpg

furyshell2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back