• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Plymouth Dodge Speaker covers?

abloch

Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have the contact info for the guy reproducing the speaker covers for the '62 B Bodies? I need a red one better than the one I have.

speakercover.JPG

He is still making them ? I thought they stopped making them a long time ago

The '62 speaker cover doesn't show up in Bill's latest catalog. Maybe it's something new? I have a red one that's far from perfect that I will donate to someone that really needs one. PM me for a picture. Not to be resold.

They haven't been available for about 5 yrs,the fellow who made them is in Alabama.At that time the cost of injection molding was the big factor,he told me they sold all but profit didn't justify the cost to do a second run.If you want to contact him go here http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl and register then search his user name.

bluefury
4 BBL/Pack Member
Lift Off Hoods Forever!

I have a red one that's about 90% good but i really want one a that's nicer. I have been looking into 3D printing. I think that may be the answer and for a price that wont break the bank.

there's a nice red one on ebay now for 200.00

Thanks Kelly! I flew out and looked at the car before I bought it. Glad I did cause it was NOT as advertised. Nice weekend though. So, I don't need the speaker cover, for now.......

I was lucky and found a NOS one still in the Chrysler packaging.:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back