• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Polara 500

bigaadams

Reaction score
Greeting, does anyone here know if there is such a thing as an Illustrated parts book for this model vehicle available in CD or reprint form..don't want to buy a book of all models for the year..just what is applicable to the 62 Dart/Polara line.

Thanks

Do you mean the service manual? Very handy to get the CD Rom (eBay is one source) - even if you have a paper manual. Search, print copies for use in the garage etc....

62.jpg

thanks for the quick response..but no I have the service manual as pictured..the IPB is a book that shows all the parts in an exploded view with parts number...

I have the here a similar production for the 46-54 model cars on CD offered in the past by 1eZwire.com...seems they are no longer.....was hoping to find one for the Dart/Polara of '62

thanks for the quick response..but no I have the service manual as pictured..the IPB is a book that shows all the parts in an exploded view with parts number...

I have the here a similar production for the 46-54 model cars on CD offered in the past by 1eZwire.com...seems they are no longer.....was hoping to find one for the Dart/Polara of '62

Try here: http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=107

Back