• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1963 B-BODY DUTCHMEN PANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.moo

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 1963 b-body dutchmen panel , the bottom piece the back glass sits on . Thanks

Looking for a 1963 b-body dutchmen panel , the bottom piece the back glass sits on . Thanks

SANY0001.JPG SANY0002.JPG SANY0003.JPG SANY0004.JPG

Just cut the glass out of this today to see how the lip looked. Is this what you had in mind?

SANY0005.JPG SANY0006.JPG SANY0007.JPG

Bingo ! How much you wanting for it . Zip code is 37757. Need it cut from both corners of trunk to pillar inside corners and couple of inches into package tray . Hit it with wire brush see how bad and good it is . Thanks

I'd cut it out with a reciprocating saw, but am not completely clear on where you want me to cut from the trunk opening to the b pillars. I'd like $80 for it if that sounds fair, and would have to figure out shipping once I know the overall dimensions.

I'd taken a wire brush to the channel prior to taking the pictures and had not found any nasty surprises. If you would like more photos let me know and I will provide.

yes , send more pics . cut from radius trunk opening or round corners or back of window panel or where trunk lid sits on ( not trunk lid ) to inside of pillar corners or bottom corner of window opening and inside package tray about 2 inchs .Do you have a paypal account ? Thanks

Rainy day yesterday. so here are some closer shots. I don't find any rust through. Would need to know how you want the trunk hinge sections cut too.

SANY0001.JPG SANY0002.JPG SANY0003.JPG SANY0004.JPG

This car sat in an old garage for years. The floors, frame rails, etc rusted to nothing but apparently not seeing rain or snow helped this area survive pretty well.

SANY0005.JPG SANY0006.JPG SANY0007.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back