• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1963 Belvedere 2 door 4-speed car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldencommando

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1963 Belvedere 4 speed car, No motor or trans, Have title. South Dakota car, been off the road since 1973. Has normal front fender rust, very solid quarters. Nice trunk, hole in floor behind drivers seat and onto rocker from a bag of fertilizer laying in it. Can possibly deliver to Mopars in the Park show in Farmington Minn. Has 4-speed dash, pedals, z-bar etc. still in car. $4950 obo. PM with questions.

bel8.jpg

bel11.jpg

bel13.jpg

bel36.jpg

bel42.jpg

bel52.jpg

A couple more pictures. To answer some questions, the cowl is nice and solid. The center of the trunk floor is nice and solid as well, has a small quarter size hole on the drivers side that can be seen in the picture. It looks like someone may have drilled a hole there at one time for something. Yes, the fender tag and vin# are still there. V8 k member is in the car. Glass is all very nice.

63 tag1.jpg

63 tag2.jpg

63 tag3.jpg

63 tag4.jpg

63 tag5.jpg

Where in SD can your car be seen?

I'm just outside of Sioux Falls. Send me a PM if you would like to see it or want more information.

Thanks

If I was closer than Australia I would buy this :) The Coppertone car behind looks great. Have you got another pic of that ? Is it yours ?

Al, Thank you, the copper car actually went over seas.

I replied to your PM if you want to let me know your email address.

Still available. Picture of the underside as requested.

a8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back