• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Plymouth Savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know how the sellers on "American Pickers" feel when watch the show they were on, see the merch's value, and realize how they screwed themselves.

On the other hand, the resale prices on that show and on the 63 may be a bit optimistic.

There is no way on planet earth that car will sell for $28K. Not unless Obama buys it. Cars priced from $10K to $20K will sell, over that forget it, in this economy. Maybe in ten years. The unluckiest guy in the world is someone who owns a $60K '41 Willys and needs to sell it. Ain't gonna happen.

I offered my all original 64 Belvedere in a heads up trade for this car as a roller. You can see it didn't happen

I literally was about 500 away........ O well, still have my monster 500 on the stand,1 owner 340 duster,66 Chrysler,99 intrepid, my truck,89 Z24 Cavalier with a 02 Grand AM GT 3400 engine,getting a 66 Marlin this weekend and have a little car that gets 40-45 mpg`s for sale lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back