• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Plymouth Savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep a eye out for it racing in Mo-power (formely Chysler Classic) it will be racing in the Maxwedge class aroung Ohio, PA & MI

Brian

I have heard of that racing series but cannot find any info, can you fill us in please?

I picking up my new slicks Saturday we only allowed a 10.5W slick to replace the 14 X31 cheaters that on it now. I think I'll be able to handle the driving

Post some photos and video somewhere, do a youtube video, not hard to do. I would really like to see this car run on the track, win or lose.

Vintage liscense plate

I had a custom vintage liscense plate made from a company out of FL. should look good hopefully I'll be in front of them so they can read it.

Brian

Attachments

• 63 426MW plate.jpg
    63 426MW plate.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 492
Way cool. Do some videos at the track and publish the link here.

I believe so......seems as it took a good while to sell at or around $16,000 so it should fly off the shelf at $28,500.
Matt

it's a shame I only have a 28k budget!

I would hope there some validity to the new sale!

I wish I coulda bought it. It damned sure would not be for sale now!!

The max

Kinda disappointing. I would have kept her. I'm on my way to Tennessee this week to buy a Henry J.

Kinda disappointing. I would have kept her. I'm on my way to Tennessee this week to buy a Henry J.

I had a 51 Henry J in school with a 327 in it. My old man and I built it. It was crude but neat. As far as selling the 63..... I sell a few cars too but to try to make 10 grand? WOW!!!
:car flipper:

That dude is..........Trippin'
:icon_weed::icon_weed::icon_weed::faint:

I just saw that on the other site and came back to this thread to see what was up. $28.5 now?
Cool car and all but quite a bit more now... Weird.

I am now officially the biggest dummy on this site :icon_hang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back