• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 power steering box

Polara 500 707

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
I have a power steering box off of my 64 Polara. I’m sure it could use a rebuild. The car hasn’t ran in 15 years. Although it only has 85k miles on it.

Is there any value in it, even as a rebuildable core? I thought I had heard that most of the companies that supply steering boxes, want or charge for a core. I’d rather somebody use it, if they need it. No pictures at the moment. I could take some in the next day or two if somebody’s interested.

I hate to scrap something usable. So I know what you are saying. Firm Feel may take it from you and possible they may even pay for the shipping.Even though they are far from you in Ohio, companies like Steer&Gear were always looking for cores.
At the Mopar Nationals they would cover the swap meet and buy every box they could find.Usually a pick up truck loaded till they were almost falling out of the bed.Just a thought..

Auto Transport Service
Back