• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Belvedere II Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale: 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Hardtop. I bought this car several years ago to build a very nice Nostalgia Cruise Night / Strip Car from. The car is originally from Virginia, so it has a very solid, mostly clean body. Originally has a 273, 3-spd on the column, so pedals are there for 4-spd conversion. I have dis-assembled removing drive line, interior, electrical, brake, and suspension. Everything "bagged & tagged". Car currently sits on moveable casters which work very well. Body panels still in place, along with glass and trim. Car is very complete. There are some issues over the rear wheel wells, and lower rear quarters, but not to the extent it needs full rear quarters. The driver side floor pan could use replacement, which I have, and is included. The rest of floor is very nice, with only minor patch work needed. The trunk floor is decent, with the exception of the center well, which would need replaced to do it right. The odometer showed 38k miles, which I believe to be correct, by the overall condition of the car. When I dis-assembled, all factory build methods were in place, so I'm positive I was the first to take this car apart, and I did remove the build sheet from under the rear seat, although some mice had gotten a portion of it. The engine is a 273, with the original flywheel & bell housing, and 3-spd tranny. Original 8-3/4 rear end, 3:23 open as tagged. Original color is EE1W. Fender tag was in place. Glass is original, and nice. I have many pics of the various areas to show the actual condition of the car as it sits, although it is currently stored in my trailer for the winter month's. At this point, I've decided to put it up for sale, as I probably won't be getting around to building the car I had envisioned for some time, due to life's constantly changing path. Included in the sale are a few items I bought along the way to complete, like the floor pan, a '65 fiberglass Race Hemi hood scoop, and some trim work the car was missing, or better quality items. This car would make an awesome BB, or HEMI powered ground pounder, or you could restore to original, which would probably be even more rare as when is the last time you saw a "3 on the tree" at your local cruise nite ? I can send pics of the car's good and bad points if seriously interested. The car has a transferable NY Registration that took some work to obtain, but you will be able to street register this car. My asking price is $4500, as that's what I have into it at this time. Thanks for looking at the ad, and get in touch if you have some serious interest in it. Located in Western NY... 100_2750.JPGThanks

Attachments

• 100_2751.JPG
    100_2751.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,591
  • 100_2756.JPG
    100_2756.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,597
  • 100_4324.JPG
    100_4324.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,594
I am open to offers on the car, or parts that i won't be re-using if it does not find a new home. The engine, tranny, driveshaft & rear end will be available, along with suspension - SB torsion bars (still have factory paint blotches), rear springs look to be very decent, front and rear brake drums & hardware, SB radiator, and any better condition parts I find along the way. I am looking for a floor shift steering column, and a pair of rear trunk trim panels in very good condition. If anyone has the correct BB/Hemi radiator for it, I will also be looking for one. I also bought a used rotisserie for this project that could be worked into the deal. 100_2753.jpg100_2757.jpg100_2760.jpg100_2752.jpg

Lower Price without frame dollies (you supply your own to move), sheet metal patch panels, and Hemi Race Scoop: $3800 / Reasonable Offer. I may be able to deliver locally, within 250 miles, for costs of fuel, when weather breaks...

Could you post pics of the bottom mounting points also what brand is it...thanks

Pm'd on hood scoop : )

is this vehicle still available?

Yes, and is available for inspection.

Price drop to $3500 for car with all original components when I bought it. Extra's available at additional cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back