• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 Coronet 500 2 Door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipertodd

Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Coronet 500 2 door hardtop. Lifelong rust free southern Colorado car. Numbers matching 318 Poly Wide Block, Automatic Transmission, Bucket Seats and Console Automatic, Power Steering, Manual Brakes. Non A/C car. Super straight, beautiful floors and trunk. Starts, runs and drives super. Absolutely no rust ever. One older repaint. Clear Colorado Title, Original Owner's Manual and most likely build sheets still in car. Going to be listed on eBay 5-1-2016. PM me for contact info or more photos, I have lots of pics of underside and trunk.

Asking $8,900 or best offer.

Thanks, Todd

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 334096 image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
1965 Coronet 500 2 door hardtop. Lifelong rust free southern Colorado car. Numbers matching 318 Poly Wide Block, Automatic Transmission, Bucket Seats and Console Automatic, Power Steering, Manual Brakes. Non A/C car. Super straight, beautiful floors and trunk. Starts, runs and drives super. Absolutely no rust ever. One older repaint. Clear Colorado Title, Original Owner's Manual and most likely build sheets still in car. Asking $8,500 or best offer. PM me for contact info or more photos, I have lots of pics of underside and trunk. Thanks, Todd

View attachment 334092 View attachment 334093 View attachment 334094 View attachment 334095 View attachment 334096
I'd like to get some more info, and pics of the car. Can't seem to figure out how to send a PM on the new forum ? Like I always say, "Don't fix it if it's not broken"...

I'd like to get some more info, and pics of the car. Can't seem to figure out how to send a PM on the new forum ? Like I always say, "Don't fix it if it's not broken"...

You can call me [ NO phone numbers in for sale ads] . Todd

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to start a conversation instead of PM......I personally don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back