• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Coronet hood letters,need the "O" please

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
A friend contacted me that the "O" musta fell off the hood diring a ride.Can anybody help us out???

The original studs commonly are broken or worn to the point that the zip nuts do not hold any longer. That's why I always snug up the nut and then add a dab of silicone adhesive/sealer to the backside.

i might have a extra o thats usable if i do i will pm you for your address and send it to you.

i might have a extra o thats usable if i do i will pm you for your address and send it to you.

:angry8:Man do I feel like a donkey:eusa_doh:
I posted looking for a hood letter "O",when in fact it's the TRUNK LETTER:angry1:
Does anyone have an "O" for the trunk,or maybe a set if you don't have an extra.It goes on the bodyline so the back of the letters are kinda "v" shaped.
65DODGE stepped up and sent a hood letter,I passed it on and just got the phone call that it's the wrong end.BIG THANK YOU to 65 DODGE for sending the letter:notworthy::notworthy:

Screenshot_2012-12-18-06-27-51_resized.jpgmissing o 65 coronet on body line of trunk

Auto Transport Service
Back