• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 coronet

davescuda

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
after i sold this car i never seen it again. just wondering if anybody else has seen it. i sold it in 1989 at papa dodge car show at Farmington CT customer came and pick it up a couple weeks later. he lived in Mass i believe.

65 coronet 001.jpg

that car looked pretty cool hope someones remembers it.

You don't see them to often in this colorcombo. I know mine was also black with red interior but the guy I bought it from lived in Wind Gap Pennsylvania. Mine also has trim on the side...

Its been awhile, I figured I ask again
Black, red gut 4 speed 426

I got my 69 Road Runner at the Polo grounds in 1986... always liked that show, unless it rained, fields got pretty muddy..lol.........

I got my 69 Road Runner at the Polo grounds in 1986... always liked that show, unless it rained, fields got pretty muddy..lol.........
Now it's at the dealership. Miss the swap meets there, internet killed that one. Like the swap at Stafford Springs, picked a few things there cheap. Can't do swap meets bum ankle can walking doesn't mix.

I hear that ! ^^^^.
Funny but I've said the same before too. Of all the cars I've had in the last 20 years or so,only 1 did I ever see again.The others seem to have fallin' off the map.

I was the Best 2 Day mopar show around. Then he got involved with Chrysler and moved it. It went from the best show to the worst show.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back