• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 plymouth belvedere ll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, I hope the bumping has helped keep it fresh. You had any real action on the car?

Oh yeah....$201.56, a roll of tape, two bent rods WITH cracked pistons, and a pound of Buffalo Creek BBQ ribs

i have a big E autographed hat and a cocker spaniel, no, not the dog.

it is truly a nice car
i've got $203.69, a half bottle of jack, a 2ltr of coke, and a slightly used coffee mug from vegas

oh i almost forgot...........................................BUMP BUMP..................

Last edited:
trade on 65 belvedere

if you still have the 65 belvedere would you be interested in a trade on a 77 dodge warlock pickup all original real nice 318 auto thanks for your time joe

Time to run off the small dogs. I got $482.55, a set of cop car wheels (w/spare!), and a road runner key chain! Beat that!

My current wife (please!), the Christmas tree now (the kids will understand?), any four presents currently under the tree (except for mine of course), both my toe nail and scab collections (value is inestimable), and $501.95!

I'm going to step up with $1000 in singles and 5's. Perfect for the strip club.

No word yet on the asking price or trade options??? You'd think with all the attention this post has had the originator would be back here answering the calls for pricing, etc - if he really wanted to sell it....

Guys did you check the date when the post started?Its almost 2 years old.

Sure is a long time to wait on getting a price posted.
What are we up to now..
oh ya, "$1000 in singles and 5's" from the young man from New Jersey.

I'll see that and three duffle bags full of Battle dress uniforms, (Green Camo and Desert)

100.00,a Jan Opperman t-shirt,bag of Redman plug,and a jar of shine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back