• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 satillite black on black

I hope soon I've been working on this thing seems like forever I work in Vermont and my car is in Maine so when I get the chance to work on it evey three or four weeks on weekends is what I have to deal with. Plus my wife is now going to give the car a name and its probably one I can't say on this forum, she's got to the point when I show up she say's you have come home to see your car again! No Dear you know that's not true so after 15 minutes of sweet talking and socializing I make my way to the garage. LOL!

Lenny, I worked on this one for 6 years (nights after work and occasional weekends). Whenever my wife or I got irritated with the commitment, she would say: "At least I know where you are--some women have to go drag their husbands out of a bar or another woman's bed." Now she rides with me and we both enjoy it! You're doing a beautiful job--take all the time you need--you won't be sorry. Bob

Attachments

• 6. Satellite right-rear.jpg
    6. Satellite right-rear.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 7. Satellite left-front.jpg
    7. Satellite left-front.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 306
  • Autorama 2013.jpg
    Autorama 2013.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 328
  • 2. Satellite under-rear.jpg
    2. Satellite under-rear.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 9. Satellite interior-passenger.jpg
    9. Satellite interior-passenger.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 316
That is the ugliest car I have ever seen! So what I will do for YOU is buy it so you won't be embarrassed driving that pile. Oh coarse I am kidding. Love it

My thanks to hemidart1 and I got a real kick out of wedge5's response (I'll take your offer into consideration). But Lenny, your Satellite is right at the top--the old saying: "If you're gonna do a car in black, it better be straight!"--and yours certainly is! I love it and I'd be really honored to park these two together. All the best, Bob

Hey Lenny!

What Size BFG's Are You Running On The Back Of That Black Menace? I'm Trying To Find A Set Of Rear Tires To Mount On A Set Of 15x8 Cop Wheels! What Back Space Are You Running And Do You Have Clearance Issues With Them? Car Is Not Tubbed or Axles Shortened!

Terry

Lenny very nice car!! I hope my 65 looks as good. mine is in copper with gold /dark gold interior. 318 poly w/ an Edelbrock p600 3 deuce set up , torque flight trans and the same wheels with 72 police dog dish hub caps

Auto Transport Service
Back