• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966-1967 Plymouth belvedere front bumper cushions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Baker

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
looking for at least the passenger side
1655924055524.png

Do you have the originals that are damaged? They can be repaired.

Yes, One is in great shape the other is bent a little. Where can i get them repaired?

Bent - that may be another issue. Mine were straight but the rubber was cracked all over and someone Had painted them in the past. This shows what I did to refinish them. But being bent, I’m not sure about that. The metal reinforcement seemed pretty stiff so if it’s mangled much, I may not be able to help. I guess if you can find a weathered straight one, this may help to shine them up for use.

66/67 rubber bumper protectors refinish

i have read that before, you did an awesome job. my car came with the front but not the back, it is even on the build sheet, kinda funny. I may try to straiten it my self it is not that bad.

Thanks, the one lesson I learned on that adventure was to use good coarse sandpaper for a good surface for the Poly Flex coating to stick to as I had a couple bubbles develop due to poor adhesion that I had to go back and fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back