• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 440 Rebuilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not offended. But I am frustrated. I AM SELLING THIS AS A 66 440 THAT IS REBUILT WITH A 727 TRANSMISSION. I have provided details. I AM NOT SELLING THIS AS A 1966 (I KNOW A 66 CORONET R/T 440 DID NOT EXIST) OR 66/67 R/T OR BELVEDERE OR GTX. I am advertising this as a rebuilt, running 440. This is NOT a restoration piece I am claiming as RARE, its a motor/trans that can be placed in a car and run and drive right away. THAT'S IT! I get frustrated because I keep getting emails about this thread about anything and everything, OTHER then what the thread was meant for. I just want this motor out of my shop. Not trying to be a DYCK, just get tired of people challenging me about what they interpret the ad to be saying. My next post will be to say the motor is sold, or sitting in a scrap yard.

what a shame, I would buy it if it wasn't so far away.

Hey brian, I think you might already know this but your inbox is full. I was wanting to know if you would part out the elephant ears or tell me which brand they are? Thanks

Last edited:
What happened to the mysterious 400's for $2700?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back