• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966/67 Charger parts

looiking for name plates also interior parts thanks

do you or anyone have a 67 left side tail light lense for sale

I'm bringing these parts to Carlisle in July.
UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS TO PICK THEM UP IN NH.
RUST FREE
Hood
Drivers door
Drivers fender
Trunk lid
Complete hidden headlight assembly with solenoids
Rear tail light panel
Spinner hub caps
4 Speed console
Seat assembly's as cores, no material on them
Interior panels in dark blue with brushed aluminum trim
All glass except WS
Front bumper with brackets
Rear bumper
Steering column
Misc interior and exterior SS trim

No prices yet, but reasonable.
PM with questions, I should have prices soon, or make offers if you want anything.

I will Paypal the money tomorrow if you have a 67 Charger front bumper. Please text me the photos, ok?

Chris Terman
737-247-6773

Chris
Ill look this weekend for a front bumper.
I have a nice 66/67 hood and drivers door left if anyone is interested.
I can ship via Fastenal.

How much for the hood? If it's still in NH I can come and get it. Right next door...

Chris
Ill look this weekend for a front bumper.
I have a nice 66/67 hood and drivers door left if anyone is interested.
I can ship via Fastenal.
Hey Coronet!

Did you find a front bumper for my 67 Charger?

Chris

I have a set of NOS 66 Coronet bumpers. I believe the front is the same. I want $800 for the pair. When I put them on here I’m voung to ask $1000.
Mike

I will Paypal the money tomorrow if you have a 67 Charger front bumper. Please text me the photos, ok?

Chris Terman
737-247-6773

Hey Coronet, that is awesome you have NOS, but I think the 67 Coronet bumper does not match a charger, for example, the rubber parts on the front bumper, whatever they are called. The Charger bumper is clean, i.e., no rubber bumpers, only chrome and bolts. Am I correct?

This is mine, BTW, before the accident.

IMG_0003.jpg coronet.jpg

Those are bumperettes and they bolt through the hole there for bumper mounting. Could have them or not. 66 and 67 Charger bumpers are the same. Coronet is different because the turn signals are in the bumper.

Those are bumperettes and they bolt through the hole there for bumper mounting. Could have them or not. 66 and 67 Charger bumpers are the same. Coronet is different because the turn signals are in the bumper.
I found a front Coronet bumper with bumperettes to put on the Charger for $350, fully knowing it was incorrect. However, once I get the
chance, I am going to replace with a proper bumper. So, please keep me in mind, ok?

I found a front Coronet bumper with bumperettes to put on the Charger for $350, fully knowing it was incorrect. However, once I get the
chance, I am going to replace with a proper bumper. So, please keep me in mind, ok?
I'm not the original poster of this thread. While I do have a bumper, I wont hijack this thread.

The 66 coronet front bumpers do not have the blinker holes and the rears do not have the back up light holes.
The blinkers are beside the headlights.

I'm not the original poster of this thread. While I do have a bumper, I wont hijack this thread.
Hey Ghost,
Been a while since we talked. Hope you are doing well.
Haven't seen anything on the Yankee Express lately.
About that bumper, still have it?
Also looking for a Left Rear wheel molding.
If you don't have any of the parts, Maybe you could steer me in a direction.
Any and all help will be Greatly Appreciated!
Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Dave

Auto Transport Service
Back