• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Belvedere 1 Hemi, ***NOT MINE**

barracudabee

Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
For Sale (NOT MINE)

1966 Plymouth Belvedere 1, Original Hemi Car/automatic transmission/column shift, manual steering, no air conditioning, 17,000 Original miles, Red interior in excellent condition, front bench seat, Car needs nothing.

Posting this for my good friend who is the 2nd owner, he has documentation: build sheet, window sticker, dealer receipts, etc
This is the original color of the car, dark red poly, which was recently painted because of some nicks and scratches, not due to any rust repair, heater & radio delete, engine professionally freshened up but not radical.
Runs, Drives and Stops excellent.
The whole car, top, interior and underside is extremely clean, and mostly stock.

Located in Franklinville New York
FBBO requires a price, $150,000 or best reasonable offer
PM for more details or additional pics
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Last edited:
Posting the window sticker would be very cool. BTW - curious as to why your friend is selling.

Dose he have the original wheels and hubcaps?

Since this is in the general section, I'll comment by saying that the car is very nice, but the 66 & 67 cars aren't 150 large worth of nice.
Hagerty's evaluation my say differently for a #1 car. Last time I checked it showed $197K Cdn for a Hemi Sat.

owner states they are original
The caps appear to be 1968 caps and I’m pretty sure those are 9 inch cap that car would’ve had a 10 inch diameter center section for the caps and 66 dog caps are a lot different than 68 .

Last edited:
It's a nice vessel either way by what the pictures show. With negotiations open on the table, the price for the correct wheels and or caps to be found could be shaved off.

It's pretty close to us, so I may go take a look this week if it'll be viewable...

Prices must be up ? A few years ago RO/WO's were going for around $70K...

Auto Transport Service
Back