• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Belvedere II more door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This would be a good driver or parts car, your choice. It's a solid, rust free Arizona car. Nice floors, quarters, inner structure, etc... The trunk lid, back bumper, front bumper and pass side fender are damaged and there is old body work on the driver side rear door. The car has a poly 318, 727 auto trans and 8 3/4 rear with about 95k original miles. Manual drum brakes and manual steering, no A/C. It runs but need the fuel system cleaned out and the brake hydraulics gone through. Interior is dry and crumbly like any 50 year old AZ car.
Has a clean AZ title
$1500 obo

View attachment 352653 View attachment 352654 image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
So I have a bunch of people wanting parts off this car. I'll give it about 2 more weeks before I part it.

If you do part it out i could use the quarters and outter wheel house for my belvedere 1

$1200 complete or $800 as a roller, no eng/trans and related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back