• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 Belvedere trunk lid needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my computer had a neck I would be choking it.
I looked for your reply.
I sent you an e-mail yesterday and I just looked in my sent folder and it is not there.
I need your zip Please.
Steve
Zip= 36572
Tks!

$105 there was a fuel surcharge of $4.95. It weighed 52 pounds and the longest measurement was 49"
Went from Harrisburg Pa. to Mobile Al. It had to wrapped or boxed. They will not ship any bare items.

Wow. Guess where Habib is located? That's right...Pa! Why do y'all have all of the 66 trunk lids up there???? Lol

Yes sir i will get you some pics sent to your email.

No not yet didnt make it to my garage yet. I will today hopefully.

They will physically bolt on but are different in the way the trim panel attaches (or if present at all for 66), and the shape of the back up light holes. It would take welding fab work to make one correct for the other year.

They will physically bolt on but are different in the way the trim panel attaches (or if present at all for 66), and the shape of the back up light holes. It would take welding fab work to make one correct for the other year.
Thanks YY1. Hopefully I won't have to go that route.
I see you own a 66 Coronet 440. You don't happen to need a trunk lid for it do you? I have one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back