• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 coronet 2-door turn key local show cruiser 383

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
selling for a friend... (not just any friend...this guy has done meticulous work to finish my last project. he is a fanatic about paint and body lines and door closing and fit and finish..etc..)
this is a fresh restoration of a rust free southern 1966 coronet.
car has been been detailed and finished in a very clean and nice way. the custom made interior has totally luxurious look and feel that is more plush and eye catching than the original style. this gives it a stepped up modern type feel. very clean as the pics show, very fresh.

the body and incredibly nice frame of the car are super..you could take this to any local show and be very confident of getting rave reviews..again, quality and clean job by a mopar master of his craft who cares about his work. please note the clean trunk with original jack and spare and clean trim on this car.

the 383 two barrel engine and 727 big block trans are a great running pair taken from a wrecked 99,000 mile newport. they both have been freshened, motor with new rear main seal, new valve seals, fuel pump, water pump and gaskets, and the fine shifting trans has had bright red fluid that was changed for good measure. rear end has new axle seals and lube and is a 323 open. the car has been driven on the road smoothly at 70 mph and it runs cool due to the brand new aluminum radiator.

all new brake lines and fuel lines and gas tank and sender are new also and the sender does read the proper level in the gas tank..car has new brakes and drums and will give you the confidence to stop as well as you start. and she will handle well as the front end has been rebuilt as well.

outstanding looking detailed grille and the rims are very well restored as the tires are ready to roll as well..this is a car you can get in and drive home..

turn key cruiser and local show car.

here is a link to about 50 pictures that will back up what i am saying about the quality of the car.

super yellow 66 coronet

price is $18,900

car is located in elyria, ohio (just west of cleveland ohio)

no way you could build the car for that and you can just jump in and enjoy this one without years of working on it.

66 coronet one.jpg 66 coronet three.jpg 66 coronet two.jpg 66 coronet five.jpg 66 coronet four.jpg 20170823_144556.jpg

I have seen this car first hand and can vouch for the quality of work. I have had my 68 Coronet body and paint from the same gentleman who restored this Coronet. He does beautiful, quality work. I could not be any happier with the results. You will not be disappointed in this car.

I have seen this car first hand and can vouch for the quality of work. I have had my 68 Coronet body and paint from the same gentleman who restored this Coronet. He does beautiful, quality work. I could not be any happier with the results. You will not be disappointed in this car.

PRICE DROP TO $16,000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back